Monday 18 November 2013

Final update from Monoeye Publishing

Hey gunpla enthusiasts.

I have here a kind of final update from Moneye Publishing.

Just yesterday, Derick has just confirmed with me the book will finally be out on the 30th of November. It will be in a e-book format and will be sold on Amazon.

There will be a '' Print on Demand '' service for those who has to have the actual paper version as well. I will update you with the link when it finally come out.

Only a week or two left guys. I would like to thank you all for hanging in there with Monoeye Publishing all throughout this project.

Until the actual release of the book, here's a sample page that Derick has sent me -




I will update you with the link when it finally comes out.
In the mean time, have a good time modelling.......

1 comments: