Thursday 28 November 2013

W.I.P Dragon 1/35 Nashorn - Part 3

Right... Time to update this -

Last time, I left off after putting on the small stuffs on the side wall of the super structure. 

Now, it's time for the rear wall - 
Image

and this is the rear of the vehicle ( the outside wall of superstructure )
Image

Finished the gun shield. I just had to put on those two little things ( what are those? ) -
Image

Finished one of the magazines -
Image

I had to modified them a little bit to have those little round holders on the empty rack folded down.
I realise that that paint jobs on these shells need a serious retouch which I will do so eventually. I just hope I do not forget about them later on.

I will be showing one magazines open and one closed -
Image

And this is how this baby is looking now -
Image

After that, I finished up the front glacis by adding on the remote-controlled gun-travel lock -
Image

Followed that by closing the angled walls and by adding the extra spare wheels to show a '' initial-modified '' version -
Image
Also managed to find a spare tow cable to put on.

And with that finished, I put on the base coat -
I put on thin Tamiya dark yellow over a base of Buff+Deck Tan+Desert Yellow

Image

I will leave you guys with this. Till the next update

0 comments:

Post a Comment