Right.. time to update this ....
Last time, I stopped after putting up the wheels and an almost complete turret. So carrying on from that, I put on some more extra bits of P.E. on the turret.
The commander sight seemed to need an extra touch of details in my eye so I decided to put some P.E on it -
Coming up next , are the Jerry can holders or something like that. Eduard instructions provided two options -
This empty rack -
And the one I put on. I kind of did not liked the empty rack so I just went ahead with the other option even though I have no idea what they are.
I Decided to put on the hatches and shown them as opened. I can't turn off the figure painting bug. LOOL.
Following that, I decided to put on the side skits now that I am almost ready to paint -
After that, I decided to paint the tracks before I paint the whole thing -
And after that I painted that whole vehicle
And I followed that up with some picking up the individual details -
I haven't picked out the saw and tow cable yet. I will do so later on.
Well, that's it for now. I will keep you updated. Stay tuned.