Tuesday 29 October 2013

W.I.P Tamiya Leopard 2 A6 - Part 4



Right.. time to update this .... 

Last time, I stopped after putting up the wheels and an almost complete turret. So carrying on from that, I put on some more extra bits of P.E. on the turret.

The commander sight seemed to need an extra touch of details in my eye so I decided to put some P.E on it -


Coming up next , are the Jerry can holders or something like that. Eduard instructions provided two options -

This empty rack -
And the one I put on. I kind of did not liked the empty rack so I just went ahead with the other option even though I have no idea what they are. 

I Decided to put on the hatches and shown them as opened. I can't turn off the figure painting bug. LOOL.

Following that, I decided to put on the side skits now that I am almost ready to paint -

Right -

Left - 
After that, I decided to paint the tracks before I paint the whole thing -

And after that I painted that whole vehicle







And I followed that up with some picking up the individual details  -



I haven't picked out the saw and tow cable yet. I will do so later on.

Well, that's it for now. I will keep you updated. Stay tuned. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment