Friday 8 April 2011

MG Infinite Justice

Hello, dear readers..

In this post, I would love to share with my readers the very first kit that I ,well, modded...

This kit is done about two year ago, it was done when I was just a noob so, everything about it is noobish. The most noticeable doo-doos I did with this kit is the massive finger prints here and there, not putting in panel line ( I was a noob back then), could only put on some decals, not all as my stupid big hands made some decals ripped in halves ... and I didn't know how to close seam lines too that time... BUT I am proud of what i did with this kit, basically the colour scheme....

Well, without further ado, my very first kit...






And in the following pictures, you can see the mods I have done, I was still a noob back then and had no idea how to mod so i just put on some plates...


Here, you can see the plates on I put on the skirts and i scribed a little panel line on each skirt, as you can see and if you look at the abdomen, you can see two small plates glued on

Here, you can see the plates on the chest armors and the plates on top of the shoulders and the some of the extruding shoulders plate from the back of the shoulders.I put some plates on the sides of the neck but unfortunately, it cannot be seen now

Here, you can see the two small strips I put on the biceps and the much better view of the shoulder plate

Here, you can see the small rectangular plate I put on the back of the bicep and obviously, you can see the plates on the back skirt

Here, you can see a rectangular plate, cut in half diagonally, and glued as two different pieces and a Kotobukiya part, glued on

Well, this is it... That was my very first model. I made so many mistakes, but I am , nevertheless, enjoyed the kit and the IJ became my favourite suit after this. 

Thank you very much and Stay Tuned for more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment