Friday 26 August 2011

Apocalypse at MAC: 3rd Horseman Famine WIP 9

Right, Time for a small update on the famine ..... first of all, I did this ..

I will not put in the little blue and red armor pieces to make it more slimmer and due to that, there is a considerable sized gap between the waist and the little thingy that goes in beneath the torso... so I had to improvise to get rid of that gap
Posted Image

And I don''t know, I just felt like putting that on and I put that on the arm gun
Posted Image

And the little spiky thingy that comes out on the shoulder-blades ( anatomy term) will be positioned like so ... I like it that way as it seems like two horns sticking out
Posted Image

as you can see from this photo - 

Posted Image


The pole-arm blade are too bare and looking so hideous so I had to improvise ... so ... I had to do this -
Posted Image
A little bit of platings here and there to bulk up the blades ... and after doing that, I thought those middle parts so ugly.. so i had to improvise again ..
SO i put another layer of plating like so ...
Posted Image
That put up a considerable bulk on the pole-arm blades and I am more then happy to get that kind of bulk ...
BY THE WAY, THAT IS NOT FINISHED YET ....

I was happy with that blade so I moved on ...... TO THE SHILED
i have been having that idea for some time and I felt like really really implementing that ...
So off to my spare box, I found something and I did something like so
Posted Image

of cos, once cut, the front part of the guns had gaping holes and the barrel is not opened so I had to do this -
Posted Image

Happy with that and kept building which is followed by sticking those parts on the shield and putting a piece of rod behind them
Posted Image

Again, I had to search into my spare box and I found a HG sentinal Gundam Corefighter and more then delighted, I quickly scavenged it, leading to this -
Posted Image

Now that guns had vents and I was kinda happy with the details I got ...

This could be the last update as I plan to paint it during the next 4 days... Have to rush it to make the EU-GC on time ... I hope I do..

Thanks for looking ... Stay Tuned for More

0 comments:

Post a Comment