Sunday 26 June 2011

1/100 Nataku Ver. H-Bird; Improvement of the old HG

Hello Dear readers ....

This is the hummingbird... PRESENTING his 2nd finsihed Gunpla kit.... It was a been a long 9months;.. but finally, i have finished it... and I have learned alot from this build...

FYI, I didn't put in panel line because i hate weird black lines going all around..... 

My thanks to all my friends and fans who supported me throught happy times, and hectic times.... I am very very greatful.. to all of you.. without your supports, i might have just give up.. Thank you

I will make a full credit list later on...

Before & After-
Posted Image

My most favourite pose -
Posted Image

General View-
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some poses -
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Show down with the WZC
Posted Image



And here is a little video I made of this kit... nothing special, just tweaking around on a website.. LOL but I enjoyed it.. :P 




If you want to see more or read the discussion, feel free to jump over to the thread at MAC 
If you want to see more - just jump over to my photobucket album, here 
Thank you all for your support..... really really appreciate you guys' supports..Stay Tuned for more


0 comments:

Post a Comment