Thursday 9 June 2011

Tweaking around with Photoshop

Hello Dear readers

First of all, I am terribly sorry about posting a new post not concerning Gunpla but I just feel like blogging about it .. he he ...

Do forgive me ....

As you all know, photoshop is really really a cool software to use .. and I have been using it, quite a lot ...

Im not really a pro with PS but I do my best on my photos and I like what I do with them, I put my passion into them ...

You could say when i lost my Mojo to do gunpla, I turn to PS... after all, this is also art too...

Alright, without further Ado... I bring to you... my noobish yet passionate photoshop effects









This next one is not me, obviously. That would be one of my adopted elder sister... haha :)


Right, Let me just please ask... don't laugh.... :P.. Thank you for reading and Stay Tuned for more

0 comments:

Post a Comment